Friday, December 23, 2011

Egg Nog

SO as I was just sitting here at this computer I had a strange urge to talk about Egg Nog , So Egg Nog only comes on christmas and sometimes halloween but if there is any other day out of the year let me know but I usually dont get it till Christmas.  It is so sweet and tasty there is just nothing like it, IT IS SOOOO GOOD.  But since it only comes every now and then I think I seem to appreciate it more.  It also made me think about gratitude and sometimes we don't show or realize how grateful we are for things until we lose it.  I think gratitude is something so powerful.  It can help you to be happier and realize we do have so many blessings, sometimes we just get caught up in getting , whether it be blessings or whatever. Sometimes we just need to be grateful for what we have and we will realize how God has helped us in our lives and that he loves us and is watching over us.  So let us be grateful in this time of season, Love you all and Have a Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment